Thursday, October 9, 2008

How Sweet is Sweet #2

I’ve always felt that gentlemen nowadays are long gone. Today, it is more of the brute guys’ world that they have so totally forgotten what it takes to be a gentleman, while women are so deprived of receiving one or any. Things like opening the door for a lady being it for old or young, ushering her by a typical gesture of a palm on the back of her, pull out the chair for her, noticing if she’s catching a chill and offering his jacket to her, tugging her few flying strands of hair back for her while chatting with her (okay this is for those who are more intimate, please do not simply do this to your gal friends or you will freak them out -- hehe), frequently visits her parents, and the list goes on.

Frankly, I wouldn’t mind to go with a guy without all this fuzzy wuzzy, but sometimes a little would be fun and sweet…. Notice I use the word ‘a little’? Well, having said that, again it means moderate, everything has to be moderate, right? Recently I’ve met a guy who’s a wee bit more than moderate and though it’s sweet for a guy to do that, but at times too much is too much. It just makes you feel awkward…girls, you know what I mean. =D

2 comments:

J@y J@y said...

aawwww... somebody has 'a little' more than friendship on their mind....

sorry for spamming, dear.... kekeke...

LC Teh said...

I wonder too, sometimes how much is too much? Pity not everyone gets 100% of what one would love to have. I myself ended up with one who takes words with sweet nothings as superficial. But I'm happy with my 80%...