Friday, October 10, 2008

Sexy Criminal

If there is a law against drooling over a sexy car, I’ll be as good as behind bars while filling lawsuit against Shirō Nakamura for being the culprit behind my predicament.


The new Nissan GT-R is really a car to die for or worth being jailed for. It was said to have liken the eponymous giant robots of the Gundam Series. According to Nakamura-san the car is a one-of-a-kind supercar that reflects the Japanese culture and it is not simply a copy of European-designed supercars. Hmm, frankly I do not care about this bit of info, what makes me drool is the power of the car.


The VR38DETT engine powers the Nissan GT-R—3.8 liter with DOHC V6 engine. It has two parallel turbochargers and produces 480 horsepower (bhp), or 360 kW at 6400 rpm. One look at the speedometer and you’ll be shocked to see that it tops at 340 km/h. Crazy huh!The price is even crazier for I can get myself a nice apartment with that kinda money.


'Nuff said, I’ll just keep my two cents short as picture speaks a thousand words.



2 comments:

J@y J@y said...

Kekekee... u already know what i'm gonna say about the GTR... i better not say it here, later spoil your mood :)

boo said...

hehe...yeah I know, so shuddup...hahaha