Wednesday, October 8, 2008

How Sweet is Sweet

One of the sweetest things I believe a guy can offer to his girl is by asking for her hand from her parents. I always think that, that alone could have turn himself into a beehive. Once, my best pal told me that she going back to her hometown with her bf. Upon coming back, she told me of what happen and I almost melted hearing it. She told me that her bf went to her mom, and ask her permission to take care of my best pal. When my best pal was pouring out her story to me, I couldn’t help but notice how her eyes sparkled with happy tears. That is what I call sweet.

To be continue...

1 comment:

LC Teh said...

I was pretty bashful when I was younger. I didn't go to her home personally. I sent an emissary in the form of an old-fashioned matchmaker.